This part of the website provides background on the advisory and advocacy activities in which I have been involved.
These activities have targeted a range of actors:
- parliamentarians, political parties and their staff
- members of the executive and the security forces
- representatives of civil society organisations (CSOs) and the media
- development workers and consultants, as well as
- staff of regional (RGOs) and international organisations (IGOs).
They have been delivered in a variety of ways:
- written submissions to decision-makers
- coaching for small groups of practitioners and
- interactive discussions at policy workshops.
The following table lists actors advised – countries as well as regional and international initiatives and organisations – and the main issues on which advice has been provided. A description of the advisory activities follows.